Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a quick hello....

Just wanted to say a quick hello, and apologize for the slim (no) pickings as far as blog posts go the last few weeks......  We are having another baby some time in November, and this time the pregnancy is draining me.  I've been really tired and such, although I suppose it could be having the other four munchkins too.  Anyways, hopefully I can get to feeling better and back to "normal" soon.  Oh, my puter is acting as a paperweight at the moment as well, which doesn't help anything.  I'm hoping my hubby will take it in soon to have it fixed, and then I'll be posting up a storm....or at least a few times a week.  Thanks for hanging with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my small bit of cyber space, feel free to leave me a note....