Saturday, April 2, 2011

mmm....something good to eat

These look awesome... if I get a moment when I'm home I may even tinker with an egg/dairy free version, as the docs feel that Ari may have a milk protein intolerance and since she is getting my milk that means no egg/dairy products for me {;0)  Luckily I have found dairy free chocolate chips and margarine/butter and a fantastic site on substitutions for eggs, so we shall see what I can come up with.  

I never really new all the things that contain some sort of dairy or egg product until I had to cut it out....
Anywhoo, here's the link, go check it out and let me know how they turn out

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you guys Bless her heart, must be hard to see your baby have to go through all that~ I hope it gets easier for her and all you! Keep strong, looks like she is growing ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my small bit of cyber space, feel free to leave me a note....