Sunday, March 21, 2010

Apology and New Offerings

I first want to apologize, as I've been promising you a new craft/sewing project and haven't got it done yet.  We've had a crazy few weeks, our oldest had scarlet fever and the two year old an ear infection, the hubby was off work for four days with a bad back, and we found out we're expecting again this fall which seems to be the reason for my exhaustion......Oh, I've also been working furiously to try to get the new Spring line ready for my shop.

So, if you haven't yet, stop by Here to check out our new line "Fancifree", we'll be posting new offerings every day for the next few weeks.  Be sure to check back often to see our new stuff.

Don't forget to stop by Here to enter our Giveaway for one of our new Spring Blossoms, I want to help you celebrate that Spring has Sprung!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my small bit of cyber space, feel free to leave me a note....