Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thought Provoking Tuesday

So, I heard this a few weeks ago while listening to a "teaching" on the radio, while I was driving, and I've really been chewing on it the last few weeks.....The woman was talking about her reaction to her husbands "sin issue", and how her reaction was to go tell her friends and chat about how horrible it was.  Even her thought process revolved around the fact that she couldn't understand why he couldn't have sin issues more like her, cause hers weren't so bad (at least in her mind).   Then she talked about how God really convicted her about the fact that Jesus died for her sin too, that he died for us all.....

I must admit I have gone this route many times, as my hubby tends to be in your face about everything, if he has a sin issue, it's right there for everyone to see.  So, I've been guilty of saying many times to myself that I must have to go through all of his muck to learn to rely on God.....and why does he have to do everything the hard way, why can't he be more like me?  
It's really the same thing the woman on the radio was talking about.  

God sent his son to die for each of us, so that some day we can be with him for all of eternity.....just because my hubby seems to wear his sin on his sleeve, and mine is more of an internal thing, it doesn't make any difference.  Sin is sin, and Jesus died for it all.  My sins aren't any better or worse than any other persons....


Do you have an issue with this....does it resonate with you?  Share your thoughts and feelings, please.....



Tomorrow is the day for the "stained glass windows" barring no great distractions....Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my small bit of cyber space, feel free to leave me a note....